Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life

I have had so much going on in my life lately and from the experience i had last weekend i have learned that I am soo soo soo selfish. I had the opportunity to lead 6 and 7th grade girls at a disciple now and through those cute little girls i learned so much. The main thing that I Learned is that in my life i have been blessed with so much and i go through my daily life being so upset about one little thing but in reality my little upsets are nothing compared to what some people are going through. I learned that when searching for my passion i don't need to search in my feelings because at the end of the day my feeling are not going to make or break me and i serve a risen God that has given me a chance at life and that he paid the ultimate price for me to be here on earth so i should praise him for that day i have and forget about yesterday because his plan is bigger than mine and if i am in a bad mood from yesterday i wont listen to what all He has to say to me. Its crazy for me to think about the fact that these little girls are searching for God so strongly and have so much passion that at that age i did not have or even have anything close to what they have. God always send little gifts that remind you who you are and what he has in store for you if you listen. Even when life gets crazy and you mess up all the time he will always pick you up and tell you he loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment