Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Golf!

So there is probably just a few sports i have not given a chance to in my life. One of these sports is Golf. My entire family besides myself plays golf but i have not found that passion. My younger brother loves golf and plays it any time he has a spare moment to pick up a club. Even if he is not out on the course you can catch him hitting balls down the hall of our house or even in the TV room. Today he had a huge match!! It was the city county tournament and he was a tad bit nervous. I have never been to one of his matches before so today i went. It was very different from the sports i have played but was still awesome. My entire family was at the course and it was so fun to just spend time together and watch my brother. He played as the number #3 seed because he is just a sophomore so the seniors got the 1 and 2. This put less pressure on my brother and he kicked butt! it was so fun to just sit back and enjoy time with my family without having anything major to worry about! It was just a great time that reminded me how much I put off on my family and expect so much from them and how i do not even acknowledge them for the things they do for me. I love how God will just remind you of little things like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment