Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Im never in the right place at the right time!

   Last Wednesday i was sick and didn't get to com to class. As soon as i saw Lena i knew i had to find out exactly what was going on because i feel as if it is really easy to get behind in this class. She told me that i missed out on a awesome class so then i was even more bummed because i had been miserable on Wednesday and missed out on a total party :( I was informed that two way cool people named....
Invincible
Waajeed

    So needless to say after i found out their names i got on the computer and had to check them out. I found out that Waajeed is a very good producer and has made his way up in the jobs of producing and that Invincible was named best female hip hop artist in 2008 in Detroit. They look like a big party and i seriously hate that i missed out on getting to chat with them. I am also so excited to see the video that they made with the older film students. I'm sure it will be amazing! Lena also informed me that everyone in the class got filmed and had to tell there name and all that jazz so I'm not really that upset that i missed that!

No comments:

Post a Comment